Announced by AT&T last week, the Samsung Focus S and Focus Flash (the first two Windows Phone Mango handsets from Samsung) may not be released in the UK.
According to SoMobile, “a representative from Samsung Europe has confirmed that the company currently has no plans to bring either of these phones to the UK.”
However, that doesn’t necessarily mean the smartphones will never make it to the UK. Maybe Samsung will change its plans soon, or maybe it’s going to offer the new Focus handsets under different names to British customers. We can’t know for sure.
Samsung has yet to show us what the Focus S and Focus Flash look like – although the Focus S is most likely the Galaxy S II-like handset that Microsoft presented a few months ago (pictured above). We’ll show you the two smartphones as soon as press photos of them become available.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T intros three Windows Phone Mango handsets: HTC Titan, Samsung Focus S and Focus Flash
- AT&T’s Samsung Focus S and Flash will be launched on November 6
- Microsoft Stores offering free Windows Phones on Black Friday
- AT&T to launch Nokia Prodigy and Nokia AC/DC Windows Phone 8 handsets soon?
- AT&T’s HTC Vivid and Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket now available. Plus new Windows Phones and BlackBerries