The Pantech Breakout will probably be Verizon’s most affordable 4G LTE phone to date. We’re expecting its price to be one of its main features, considering that, while it is a pretty decent Android smartphone, it’s in no way a high-end offering with its single-core 1 GHz processor, 5 MP camera, and 4-inch WVGA touchscreen.
Yesterday we heard a rumor that it was going to be released by Big Red on September 22 (so next Thursday). While we still can’t confirm that, new signs are indeed pointing to a launch happening very soon.
Apparently Pantech Breakout units have already started arriving at Verizon stores, and one of them had the courtesy of having its picture taken while out of the box. You can see it in all its glory in the image above.
Unfortunately, that’s it for now. At this point we have no other new information about the Breakout, but stay tuned. You’ll know more when we do.
Via Droid Life
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Pantech Breakout LTE Android phone officially announced
- Limited stock of Motorola Droid X available at launch?
- Verizon Pantech Breakout with 4G LTE now available for $99.99
- Another render of Verizon’s upcoming Samsung Stratosphere leaks, it should be out soon
- Pantech Breakout is another 4G LTE smartphone headed to Verizon