The upcoming Samsung Stratosphere for Verizon was first leaked last month alongside the HTC Vigor. The Stratosphere is going to be a decently-specced (but not high-end) Android-powered smartphone with a side-sliding QWERTY keyboard and 4G LTE support. It will in fact be Verizon’s first LTE slider.
The Stratosphere was pictured once before, and it even passed through the FCC already, so you know its launch has to be near. And according to a leaked RadioShack document obtained by Droid Life, the aforementioned retailer should make it available on October 6, via ‘direct fill’ at least.
But the Stratosphere isn’t the only device for which this document provides a release date. The oft-leaked HTC Vigor will also appear at RadioShack, but on October 20, on the same date as the Samsung Illusion. It’s interesting to see the Vigor noted here as such, and not as the Droid Incredible HD which we’ve heard will be its retail name. Maybe that rumor was wrong.
One way or the other, we’re bound to find out in about a month at most. So stay tuned.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s HTC Vigor may launch on October 13 as the Droid Incredible HD
- HTC Vigor (with 720p display) and Samsung Stratosphere coming to Verizon?
- Verizon Samsung Stratosphere will be out on October 13, specs leaked again
- Verizon Samsung Illusion to finally be available on November 23
- RadioShack’s Black Friday deals leaked