If you are interested in AT&Ts fall Mango lineup, you’ll be excited to hear that the Samung Focus S has just hit the FCC and is currently on its way to AT&T.
The Samsung Focus was one of three phones introduced in AT&T’s fall lineup: the Samsung Focus S, the HTC Titan, and the Samsung Focus Flash. If you are unfamiliar with the Samsung Focus S, it spots a 4.3-inch WVGA Super AMOLED plus display, a 1.4 GHz processor, a 8 megapixel camera in the rear, a 1.3 megapixel camera in the front, and Windows Mango 7.5. This device will run on AT&T’s HSPA+ network.
Unfortunately, FCC filings don’t reveal any information about pricing or availability, so you’re out of luck if you were hoping to catch a release date or a price tag. We will keep you updated on the status of the Samsung Focus S as more info becomes available in the coming weeks.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T’s fall WP7 lineup revealed: HTC Titan, Samsung Focus S, and Samsung Focus Flash
- HTC Radar 4G hits FCC, heading to T-Mobile
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 spotted in the wild again, close to launch?
- Sony Xperia Play coming to AT&T
- HTC Puccini caught in wild, coming to AT&T with LTE