Motorola is apparently getting ready to announce a new and ultra thin Android tablet. Currently unnamed, the tablet has been spotted in an image published by This is my next / The Verge. In fact, there are two such tablets in the image (see below).
Sadly, there are absolutely no details on the features the new device has. However, its thinness is obvious, and the overall size suggests its display measures about 7 inches – so it’s most probably not that rumored Moto tablet that’s supposed to feature a 2048 x 1536 pixels screen.
Depending on when Motorola is planing to launch the new tablet (assuming it’s indeed real), it could come with either Android Honeycomb, or Android Ice Cream Sandwich. We’ll certainly bring more on this as soon as we get it.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Android Ice Cream Sandwich tablet with 2048 x 1536 screen coming this year?
- Android 3.0 Honeycomb Previewed on Mysterious Motorola Tablet
- New Motorola Xoom 2 and Xoom 2 Media Edition coming soon
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD to be called Vanquish outside the US. Motorola Asanti rumored to hit AT&T
- T-Mobile G-Slate sign-up page goes live