T-Mobile UK will launch its very first Symbian Bell smartphone soon: the Nokia 700. Expected to become available before the end of September, the Nokia 700 will most likely be offered by T-Mobile for free on select plans.
The handset comes with a 3.2 inch (360 x 640 pixels) AMOLED ClearBlack display, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, 5MP camera, 720p video recording, 1GHz processor, and 2GB of internal memory.
You can register here at T-Mobile UK to find out more about “pre-ordering, prices, plans and everything else you need.”
The Nokia 700 will also be available unlocked in the UK, although it looks like this s going to happen only starting October.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC One S shows up at Virgin Mobile Canada. Motorola Motoluxe coming soon, too?
- Nokia Lumia 800 and Lumia 710 launching in India in December
- HTC HD7 (Schubert) poses next to the Samsung Galaxy S. HTC Mozart coming in late October?
- HTC Desire HD, Nokia C7 and LG Optimus One coming to T-Mobile UK
- Nokia Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 prices for Europe unveiled