Good news if you’d like to purchase a high-end Android smartphone in Canada. The Samsung Galaxy S II, which arguably is one of the top devices today, is about to be heavily discounted for one week.
But how about this? Starting this Friday, and until next Thursday, Best Buy Canada will give you a brand new Bell Samsung Galaxy S II for just $24.99. Yes, the requirement for you to sign a new three-year contract with the carrier is still there, but if you’re into that sort of thing, you can get a great smartphone almost for free. So think about that. After all, you do have a few days to consider this.
And at this rate, we do expect the Galaxy S II to be offered for free with contracts pretty soon. Not that $24.99 is a large amount, though.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note launches in Canada on February 14 for $249.99, pre-orders now available
- Samsung Galaxy S III gets priced in Canada
- Bell HTC Sensation 4G now available for $149.95 with 3-year contract, $549.95 without
- Bell Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 with LTE now available, priced from $429.95
- Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant coming to Bell Canada