HTC has officially announced its fourth smartphone to feature a qHD (960 x 540) display: the HTC Raider 4G – which is the same device previously seen as the HTC Holiday. Unlike the company’s other qHD handsets (Evo 3D, Sensation and Sensation XE), the Raider 4G has a 4.5 inch screen, not a 4.3 inch one.
The new smartphone has been unveiled in South Korea, where it should become available via SK Telecom soon. It features Android Gingerbread, LTE connectivity, a dual-core 1.5GHz processor, 1GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera with f/2.2 lens and dual LED flash, 1080p video recording, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 16GB of internal memory, and MicroSD card support.
If previous leaks are to be believed, the HTC Raider will also be released by AT&T in the US. Unfortunately, we currently don’t know when exactly this is going to happen.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Raider with LTE announced in Canada (for Rogers and Bell)
- HTC Sensation now available in India for Rs. 30,699
- HTC Holiday to become Telstra’s first 4G smartphone
- HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio headed to India
- Samsung ATIV S (Odyssey) with Windows Phone 8, and Samsung ATIV Windows RT Tablet announced