Hulu Plus is a great app if you enjoy watching your favorite TV shows and select movies on the go, but many Android owners cannot due to the limited list of compatible devices. Hulu fans will be happy to hear that the list has just gotten a bit longer thanks to an update Hulu just released.
The following devices have been added to the compatible devices list for Hulu Plus: The Vizio Tablet, Motorola Droid Bionic, Motorola Droid 3, HTC Droid Incredible 2, LG Revolution, LG G2X, Motorola Droid X2, the HTC Sensation 4G, and the HTC EVO 3D. This update also provides enhanced playback.
Keep in mind that you’ll have to shell out $8 a month to have a Hulu Plus membership, although you can try it out for a week for free. If you are a Hulu Plus member, I highly recommend downloading this app if it is now compatible with your respective device.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Hulu Plus now available on Android Market
- HTC’s official list of phones upgradeable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich contains no Desire Z, no Flyer
- Verizon posts Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich updates list. HTC, Motorola, Samsung and LG devices included
- Verizon’s HTC Rezound, Motorola Droid Razr and Razr Maxx to get Android 4.0 ICS updates next week?
- Verizon Motorola Droid Pro software update now rolling out