It looks like T-Mobile USA will launch a new 4G tablet soon, reportedly named Samsung Galaxy Tab Plus.
Its model number is SGH-T869 and, while it does look a bit like the new and ultra-thin Galaxy Tab 7.7, it’s a different device: it’s a bit thicker, and reportedly has a 1024 x 600 pixels display (instead of a 1280 x 800 pixels one like the Tab 7.7).
The Galaxy Tab Plus runs Android 3.2 Honeycomb, and uses TouchWiz UX. As you can see in the photos below (found at TmoNews), the new tablet has a camera on the back, a 3.5mm headset jack, MicroSD card support, and a SIM card slot.
For the moment, we don’t know when the Galaxy Tab Plus will be launched, and neither for what price. However, T-Mobile USA will probably announce the new tablet in the coming months.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google showcases new Android phones: Samsung Acclaim, Samsung Galaxy i5500, Galaxy i5801, Acer Liquid Stream
- Nokia N8, Samsung Galaxy Apollo and SE Spiro coming to T-Mobile UK
- T-Mobile myTouch2 / myTouch Slide (HTC Espresso) photos leaked
- Samsung Galaxy Tab officially coming to all major US carriers (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile)
- Samsung Galaxy 5 i5503 and Galaxy 3 i5801 bring more Android to India