Samsung Galaxy Note, the interesting hybrid between a smartphone and a tablet announced earlier this month, should become available in the UK starting late November. That’s what Clove just said in a post on its blog.
The exact price of the Galaxy Note is still not known. Clove estimates it’s about £500 + VAT, but I assume it will be slightly lower when the device is finally released.
In case you haven’t found out yet, the Samsung Galaxy Note features a huge 5.3 inch Super AMOLED display with 1280 x 800 pixels, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, TouchWiz UI 4.0, digital pen, HSPA+, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, dual-core 1.4GHz processor, 8MP rear camera, 2MP front-facing camera, and 16GB / 32GB of internal memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note will arrive in the UK on November 17
- Samsung Omnia W, Galaxy Y and Wave 3 announced in India
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note press photos show up
- Samsung Galaxy Note and SE Xperia Arc S can be pre-ordered in the UK
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 brings Super AMOLED Plus to the tablet space