Last month, RIM announced its latest line of affordable BlackBerry Curve smartphones, including the Curve 9360. Ever since, we’ve known that this particular device was bound to hit T-Mobile sooner or later. And while at some point that was rumored to happen on September 14, that turned out to be false so the magenta carrier probably settled on ‘later’.
Not very late, though, for today it has announced that the Curve 9360 will finally become available on September 28. That’s exactly one week from now. Furthermore, the smartphone can already be ordered by business customers starting today. The Curve 9360 clad in the so-called Merlot color, which will be exclusive to T-Mobile, will be out on October 12.
The BlackBerry Curve 9360 will be yours if you agree to part with $79.99 (after a $50 mail-in rebate) of your hard earned cash. You’ll also need to sign a new two-year contract of course.
So the wait is almost over. RIM’s BlackBerry OS 7-running affordable smartphone is about to start catering to the US audience.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint’s BlackBerry Curve 9350 will be available on September 9 for $79.99
- BlackBerry Curve 9350 launched by US Cellular
- Verizon BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330 available starting September 16
- BlackBerry Curve 9315 announced by T-Mobile, priced at $49.99
- LG LX290, Inferno BlackBerry Curve 8330 launched by Sprint