The white version of Samsung’s Galaxy S II was made official in July, and since then it’s made its way to many different countries, but not to Canada. Yet. That’s all about to change, though.
Bell has been selling the black Galaxy S II since July, and now apparently plans on releasing the white variant of the same device, according to MobileSyrup. We don’t know when exactly just yet, but Bell seems intent on having the phone on the market well before the holiday shopping season starts. That right there tells you that the carrier hopes that many of these will end up being gifted, and that may be the case. We’ll see.
As you can clearly notice from the images above, this isn’t a back cover only sort of affair. No, the white Galaxy S II really is white, innards included.
So if a dirt cheap black Galaxy S II simply doesn’t appeal to you, perhaps you should start saving up so you’ll be able to get the white one when it comes.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- The white Nexus 4 is real, stars in hands-on photo shoot
- Bell’s white Samsung Galaxy S II will be available on October 7
- White Asus Padfone 2 stars in live images, shows off its true color
- White Samsung Galaxy S II fully exposed. It’s… white
- Samsung Galaxy S II LTE gets a white paint job too