Until now, AT&T is the only US mobile carrier to have announced Windows Phone Mango devices (the Samsung Focus S, Focus Shift, and HTC Titan). However, T-Mobile will have at least one Mango handset, too, and that’s the HTC Radar.
According to the leaked images seen below, T-Mobile’s Radar will be called Radar 4G, since it comes with support for the carrier’s HSPA+ network. Other than that, the Radar 4G features a 3.7 inch WVGA display, Wi-Fi, GPS, Netflix, 1GHz single-core processor, 5MP rear, camera, VGA front-facing camera, and 8GB of on-board memory (about 6GB user available).
There’s no word on when T-Mobile will launch the HTC Radar 4G, and neither for what price (although $100 on contract sounds just about right).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Radar 4G hits FCC, heading to T-Mobile
- HTC Titan (Eternity) and Radar (Omega) with Windows Phone Mango announced
- T-Mobile HTC Radar 4G gets official, will bring Windows Phone Mango in time for the holidays
- HTC Radar to bring more Windows Phone Mango to Canada (via Videotron)
- HTC Radar to be Orange UK’s first Windows Phone Mango handset