Announced last week as US Cellular’s first dual-core Android smartphone, the Motorola Electrify is now available for purchase – although only online (it will be in stores starting September 26). As previously mentioned, US Cellular is asking $199.99 for the Electrify (new 2-yr contract agreement required).
The Electrify is a rebranded Motorola Photon 4G (introduced by Sprint not long ago), and features Android Gingerbread, a 4.3 inch qHD (960 x 540) display, 1GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, GPS, Wi-Fi, 8MP rear camera, VGA front-facing camera, and 16GB of internal storage space. You can go here at US Cellular to order the new handset right away.
In case you don’t like Moto’s Electrify, let us remind you that US Cellular is getting ready to launch another qHD Gingerbread smartphone, namely the HTC Hero S. There’s no word on when exactly this will be released though.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Electrify M now available at US Cellular
- Motorola Electrify is US Cellular’s first dual-core Android smartphone
- Motorola Electrify M with Android ICS and LTE announced for US Cellular
- HTC Hero S, HTC Wildfire S and HTC Flyer announced by US Cellular
- US Cellular intros Motorola Electrify 2 with Android ICS, and waterproof Defy XT