Both Expansys and Amazon are currently listing the new smartphone, although neither of them actually have it in stock.
Expansys is asking £284.99 (about €325) for the new Galaxy, while Amazon expects you to pay a bit more for it, namely £299.99 (€342). Expansys says the handset should’ve been released yesterday (September 21), but it wasn’t. Amazon mentions that it will ship the phone starting September 28.
The Samsung Galaxy W runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread, and features a 3.7 inch WVGA display, HSPA+, Wi-Fi, GPS, 5MP rear camera with 720p video recording, VGA front-facing camera, and a 1.4 GHz single-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S II 4G and Galaxy Rush announced by Boost Mobile. Galaxy Reverb headed to Virgin Mobile
- Samsung Galaxy W shows up at O2 UK, will be launched this month
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S Plus can be ordered now in the UK
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus priced in the UK, should be released in February
- Samsung Omnia W, Galaxy Y and Wave 3 announced in India