Although it hasn’t properly announced it, Sprint has unveiled its upcoming Motorola Admiral in a promo video on its official YouTube channel.
The Admiral is a candybar with a full QWERTY keyboard, Android (it’s not clear what version yet), a 3.1 HVGA touchscreen display, Direct Connect (for instant push to talk communication), Wi-Fi, GPS, stereo Bluetooth, Sprint TV, and a 5MP camera with LED flash and 720p video recording.
The Admiral will be Sprint’s second Android smartphone to feature Direct Connect, after the rugged Motorola Titanium (introduced back in July and currently available for $169.99 on contract). There’s still no word on when the new Moto handset will be released, or for what price, but more details should be announced soon.
Via Android Guys
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Admiral with Android and Direct Connect announced by Sprint
- New photos of the Motorola Admiral surface, heading to Sprint soon?
- Rugged Motorola Titanium coming to Sprint July 24th
- Sprint intros Motorola XPRT and Motorola Titanium QWERTY Android phones
- Rugged Motorola WX450 headed to AT&T