The HTC Radar 4G, one of the first Windows Phone 7.5 Mango devices, has just hit the FCC. A FCC sighting is always a good indication that a device is on its way to its respective carrier and we also saw some screenshots of the Radar the other day which revealed that the device will be available on T-Mobile.
Specs wise, the Radar 4G features a 3.7 inch WVGA display, Netflix support, a 1.0 GHz processor, a 5 megapixel camera in the rear, a front-facing camera and 8 GB of onboard memory. This device will run on T-Mobile’s HSPA+ network.
Unfortunately, no info on pricing or availability were mentioned in the FCC filling. We will keep you updated as more info becomes available on the HTC Radar 4G.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Radar 4G to bring Windows Phone Mango to T-Mobile USA
- AT&T’s fall WP7 lineup revealed: HTC Titan, Samsung Focus S, and Samsung Focus Flash
- T-Mobile adds Huawei Springboard with Google and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 to tablet lineup
- HTC Holiday caught in wild, specs revealed
- AT&T Samsung Focus S hits FCC