Unlike the Amaze, which runs Android Gingerbread, the Radar 4G comes with Microsoft’s new Windows Phone Mango, providing access to Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office Hub, Zune and Xbox Live.
Since it’s similar to the Radar that’s bound to hit Europe in October, the Radar 4G features a 3.8 inch WVGA Gorilla Glass display, Wi-Fi, GPS, stereo speakers, 5MP rear camera with 720p video recording, VGA front-facing camera, 512MB of RAM, and a 1GHz single-core processor.
T-Mobile USA didn’t say how much its Radar 4G will cost, but it did mention that customers should expect to see it in stores “in time for the holidays.” So, anyone excited about T-Mo’s first Mango offering?
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Radar to be Orange UK’s first Windows Phone Mango handset
- HTC Radar 4G to bring Windows Phone Mango to T-Mobile USA
- HTC Titan (Eternity) and Radar (Omega) with Windows Phone Mango announced
- HTC Radar and Acer Allegro with Windows Phone Mango announced in India
- HTC Amaze 4G (Ruby) confirmed by Telus, will hit Canada soon