Toshiba announced its newest Android-powered tablet yesterday. The 7-inch Thrive is basically just a smaller version of the company’s 10-inch offering which bears the same name, as most of the specs (aside from the screen size, naturally) have remained the same.
The 7-inch Thrive is set to become available in the US in December, according to what Toshiba said yesterday. So we weren’t expecting it to be in stores anywhere else sooner than that, but that may just happen.
According to Australian Business Traveler, Toshiba’s newest tablet will be out down under before the end of next month. It will be priced at $450 and you’ll be able to purchase it from “leading Australian retailers”.
With the above in mind, it certainly seems plausible that the 7-inch Trive will be launched in other countries as well in the next month or two. We’ll let you know when it does.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- 7-inch Toshiba Thrive tablet now available in the US, priced from $379.99
- New 7-inch Toshiba Thrive Android Honeycomb tablet announced
- Toshiba Thrive now official
- Toshiba Thrive now available at Newegg, $429.99 for the 8 GB model, $479.99 for 16 GB
- New, thinner Toshiba Android Honeycomb tablet coming soon