Earlier this month, we told you that in Canada, Bell was getting ready to sell the white version of the Samsung Galaxy S II. Back then we had no details other than the fact that the carrier would stock the device, and that it would happen way before the holiday shopping season (because, presumably, a white Galaxy S II would make a great gift).
And now the time has come for us to learn more details about Bell’s release of the white Galaxy S II. It turns out that it will happen on October 7, which is indeed a long way from the holiday season. Fortunately though, it’s quite close to where we are now, so if you’ve been dying to get your hands on a white Galaxy S II, the wait is almost over. And this is a full white device, there’s no messing around with black fronts and white back covers here.
The information comes courtesy of a leaked screengrab showing a Bell internal document. The pricing for the white Galaxy S II should come in at $149.95 with a new three-year contract, and $599.95 without any long-term commitment.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Canada: white Samsung Galaxy S II on its way to Bell
- Samsung Galaxy Tab: 1 million to be sold this year, comes to Bell Nov.12, Wi-Fi-only version delayed
- The white Nexus 4 is real, stars in hands-on photo shoot
- Samsung Galaxy S II LTE gets a white paint job too
- White Samsung Galaxy S II is official, will be out in the UK on September 1