A bit more than a month has passed since its official announcement, and RIM’s new BlackBerry Curve 9360 is now available in the UK. The Curve 9360 is one of the most affordable BlackBerry smartphones, and comes in that classic BlackBerry form factor. So it should appeal to those who want to become a part of RIM’s messaging world but don’t want to spend too much money in doing so.
Carphone Warehouse, probably the UK’s leading independent mobile retailer, now has the device in stock. You can get it either with a contract on Orange, O2, Vodafone, or T-Mobile, or even SIM-free and unlocked if that’s your cup of tea.
If you don’t mind signing a new two-year contract with an operator, the cheapest plan that will net you the handset for free is at Orange and will set you back £20.50 per month. For that amount of cash you’ll get 100 minutes, unlimited texts, and 500 MB of data. For the same price you can also get 200 minutes, unlimited texts, and just 100 MB of data. It’s your choice.
Of course, the above is just the cheapest option, and there are many, many more plans available from all the major operators in the UK. And if you’d rather get the BlackBerry Curve 9360 SIM-free and unlocked, it will cost you £329.95.
So if you’re interested, head on over to the Carphone Warehouse and place an order.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Curve 9380 now up for pre-order with Orange UK contracts, free from £20.50 per month
- BlackBerry Bold 9900 now available at Orange UK, free from £41 per month
- BlackBerry Torch 9810 now up for pre-order on contract in the UK, free from £31 per month
- Sony Xperia Z now available in the UK. US too if you’re willing to spend $849
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 now available at Three UK, free from £28 per month, £319.99 on PAYG