We already know that the HTC Titan, Radar and Sensation XE are going to be released in the UK starting next month. What we didn’t know is that all three new smartphones may become available to British customers in the first week of October.
According to Clove, the Radar and the Sensation XE should be in stock starting October 4, while the Titan is expected to arrive three days later, on October 7.
The HTC Titan (a true Windows Phone Mango flagship) will be the most expensive handset among these three, since it’s priced at £498 (including VAT). The Android Gingerbread-based Sensation XE will cost £492, while the Radar (a mid-end Mango phone) is going to cost £342.
Apart from being available unlocked, the Titan, Radar and Sensation XE will also be sold via various British networks. For example, O2 will offer the Sensation XE, and Orange is going to sell the Radar.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Titan and Radar with Windows Phone Mango available for pre-order in the UK
- HTC Titan and Radar priced
- HTC Titan, Radar, and Sensation XE now available in the UK
- HTC Sensation will be launched by Vodafone UK on May 19
- HTC Titan priced at EUR 512, HTC Radar at EUR 335 (before taxes and subsidies). Hands-on videos