Back in August, Sony Ericsson announced the Xperia Neo V, which is basically just an Xperia Neo, albeit with a lower-spec camera and a different paint job. The Xperia Neo V has a 5 MP camera, as opposed to the original Neo’s 8 MP unit. Presumably, this means that the Xperia Neo V will appeal even to those who don’t care too much about the camera’s quality on a phone. We’re hoping that the spec change will also bring a smaller price for the Neo V compared to its predecessor.
In India, the Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V is now available to pre-order from online retailer Letsbuy. The price being asked is Rs. 17,999. Shipping is supposed to start on October 12, so unfortunately you still have a decent amount of waiting to do if you’re after this device. However, to be sure that you’ll be among the first people in India to get one, you should probably head over to Letsbuy now and pre-order one.
The Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V has a 3.7-inch 854×480 touchscreen, a 5 MP autofocus camera with LED flash and 720p HD video recording, a secondary VGA front-facing camera, a 1 GHz single-core processor, 320 MB of built-in storage, 512 MB of RAM, microSD card support, 7.2 Mbps HSDPA, 5.76 Mbps HSUPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a 1,500 mAh battery.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray now available in India for Rs. 18,995
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini pre-orders start in India, shipping next week
- Pre-orders for the new Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro start in the UK, £239.99, shipping August 5
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc pre-orders have started in India, availability expected in April
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo pre-orders start in the UK for £379.99, shipping August 4