Launched by AT&T yesterday, the Samsung Galaxy S II is certainly one of the best smartphones you’ll find this year at the second largest US mobile carrier. Even so, if you think the price AT&T is asking for it ($199.99 on contract) is too high, you may want to check out the deals available at Amazon and Walmart.
Amazon is offering the Galaxy S II for just $149.99 on contract. Unfortunately, the smartphone is backordered at Amazon, and will ship “in 1 to 2 weeks.”
Meanwhile, Walmart is asking $164.99 for AT&T’s Galaxy S II, without saying if it can ship it right away or not.
The Samsung Galaxy S II is AT&T’s newest Android Gingerbread device, and has lots of high-end features, including a 4.3 inch WVGA Super AMOLED Plus display, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 8MP camera with 1080p video recording, and 16GB of on-board memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S Plus can be ordered now in the UK
- AT&T’s Samsung Infuse 4G costs only $149 at Amazon
- Samsung’s Android Gingerbread flagship smartphone leaked (it’s not the Nexus S)
- Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy S II Epic Touch 4G only $99 at Amazon
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note II costs $99.99 at Amazon