It’s not often that smaller carriers get to offer top of the line smartphones. So we’re always happy to report on such happenings. This is one of those cases. Cincinnati Bell has started selling the HTC Sensation, which has undoubtedly become the carrier’s flagship handset.
Cincinnati Bell is no newbie in selling Android-powered smartphones, but now it can offer you one of the all-round best devices of the year.
The HTC Sensation can be picked up from Cininnati Bell for $249.99 (after a $50 mail-in rebate) with a new two-year contract. Granted, that isn’t cheap. It’s not even the standard-for-smartphones pricing around $200. On the other hand, Verizon for example does charge more than this for some of its 4G smartphones.
Anyway, you can also get the Sensation without a contract, in which case you’ll have to give Cincinnati Bell no less than $449.99 (also after a $50 mail-in rebate).
If you’re interested, this is the link to click.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Nexus S 3G now available at Cincinnati Bell for $149.99
- HTC Radar now available at Cincinnati Bell for $99.99
- The Samsung Behold II is now available on Cincinnati Bell
- HTC Panache now available at Cincinnati Bell, $199.99 with contract
- Bell HTC Sensation 4G now available for $149.95 with 3-year contract, $549.95 without