About two weeks ago, we told you that the Samsung Galaxy Note would be launched in the UK in late November. However, today Samsung has announced that the Note would actually become available to British customer in mid November, more exactly on November 17.
Reportedly, the new smartphone-tablet hybrid will be found “across major networks, key high street and out of town electrical retailers and online.”
Samsung didn’t disclose the official price of the Galaxy Note for the UK, but it will certainly not be a low one. In fact, at the moment Clove is taking pre-orders for the Note and asks £600 (about €700) for it.
The Galaxy Note runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread and features a massive 5.3 inch Super AMOLED display with 1280 x 800 pixels, TouchWiz UI 4.0, S Pen technology, HSPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, GPS, NFC, 8MP rear camera with 1080p video recording, 2MP front-facing camera, 1.4GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, and 16 / 32GB of internal memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note press photos show up
- Samsung Galaxy Note to be launched in November in the UK
- Samsung Galaxy Note will be launched in Canada in Q1 2012
- Samsung Galaxy Note to be launched in Australia in early 2012
- Samsung Galaxy Note: 5.3 inch Super AMOLED HD screen, Android Gingerbread, S Pen technology