The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is on its way to T-Mobile in the US. The magenta carrier is getting ready to sell Samsung’s Android Honeycomb tablet, undoubtedly in an effort to attract more customers to its 4G data-only plans. And since Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 10.1 is a mighty capable device, TMo may just succeed.
TmoNews received this picture showcasing an internal T-Mobile system that pegs the release of the Galaxy Tab 10.1 for October 26. So if this shot is real, and/or if TMo doesn’t change its mind in the meantime, in just over three weeks you’ll be able to purchase a subsidized Galaxy Tab 10.1 from yet another US carrier.
Unfortunately, no details have been leaked regarding the pricing that T-Mobile will apply to this tablet. Naturally we’re hoping the carrier will subsidize it as much as possible. Once that information leaks out (and you know it probably will), we’ll let you know how good of a deal T-Mobile will be offering you on Samsung’s tablet.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S4 release dates for AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon get leaked
- Samsung Galaxy Tab: €199 from Vodafone in Spain, €799 unlocked in Germany, no more Porn button
- T-Mobile’s Springboard will be available on November 9, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 on November 2
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 confirmed by exec, will be announced at MWC. Galaxy S IV coming “soon”
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 will be available in the US on October 2