The HTC Titan is expected to hit AT&T sometime this holiday season, while the Radar is expected to hit T-Mobile in the same time frame as well. If you are too impatient to wait for either of these devices to arrive or you simply just feel like blowing a good amount of dough, you can now pre-order the unlocked versions of both the HTC Titan and Radar.
Both of these devices are listed on CellHut.com as being compatible on AT&T, T-Mobile, Celluar One, and a few other carriers. The Radar will go for $599.99, while the Titan is more expensive at $799.99.
Both devices carry a pretty hefty price off contract, which is no surprise. What surprises me is that both these devices are listed as on sale. If you don’t currently have a Windows 7 phone and you are that anxious to get your hands on Mango and have the extra cash around, go for it. The site doesn’t give any particular release date, but you’re guaranteed your device once it comes out. We will keep you updated on the status of the Radar and Titan.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Titan priced at EUR 512, HTC Radar at EUR 335 (before taxes and subsidies). Hands-on videos
- HTC Titan and Radar with Windows Phone Mango available for pre-order in the UK
- HTC Titan, Radar and Sensation XE to arrive in the UK in early October
- HTC Radar 4G to bring Windows Phone Mango to T-Mobile USA
- HTC Titan (Eternity) and Radar (Omega) with Windows Phone Mango announced