Two of the newest BlackBerry smartphones which come with a touchscreen are now finally available to purchase in the UK. The BlackBerry Torch 9810 and Torch 9860 sport very similar names, yet their predecessors couldn’t be more different. If the 9810 is, as implied by its model number, the successor to the Torch 9800, even having the same form factor, the Torch 9860 is supposed to follow up the failed Storm series of all-touchscreen BlackBerry devices. We’ll have to wait and see if it will manage to outperform its predecessors.
Anyway, regardless of whether you like your BlackBerry to be portrait sliding, or just a big touchscreen, you’re in luck. The Torch 9810 is now in stock at both The Smartphone Centre and Clove. The former charges you £474.95 for the handset, shipping included. If you go with the latter, you’ll only have to shell out £430.80, although shipping isn’t free.
Needless to say, in all of the aforementioned cases you’ll be getting a SIM-free and unlocked device, so you can use it on any operator you choose.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Torch 9860 will be available in the UK on October 3
- BlackBerry Q10 goes on pre-order in the UK for £529.98, will be out on April 26
- Pre-orders for SIM-free BlackBerry Curve 9360, Torch 9810, and Torch 9860 start in the UK
- ZTE Skate and Libra now available in the UK
- BlackBerry Torch 9810 now up for pre-order on contract in the UK, free from £31 per month