In the UK, so far if you wanted to purchase a BlackBerry Bold 9900 on contract, Vodafone was more or less your only option. So if you didn’t favor Big Red or had an ongoing relationship with another operator, there wasn’t much you could (inexpensively) do.
That changes today, although it’s only good news if you like Orange or it’s already your operator of choice. Orange now has the BlackBerry Bold 990 in stock and ready to ship for Pay Monthly customers.
In pure British tradition, the phone can be yours for free. You’ll just need to sign a new 24-month contract that’s going to cost you at least £41 per month. That cheapest option nets you either 1,200 minutes, unlimited texts, and 250 MB of data, or 900 minutes, unlimited texts, and 1 GB of data each month. But these aren’t the only options. There are four other more expensive plans to choose from, and with so much choice at your fingertips you’re all but guaranteed to find one alternative which suits your particular communications needs perfectly. So go to Orange now and make your pick.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 now available at Three UK, free from £28 per month, £319.99 on PAYG
- HTC One V on-contract pre-orders start in the UK, free from £13.50 per month
- BlackBerry Torch 9810 now up for pre-order on contract in the UK, free from £31 per month
- BlackBerry Curve 9360 now available in the UK, free from £20.50 per month, £329.95 SIM-free
- Pink Nokia Lumia 800 now available in the UK on Orange and T-Mobile, free from £25.54 per month