Not that you could have forgotten, but a couple of days ago Apple announced the iPhone 4S. With it came the tidbit that, for the first time ever, Sprint would also sell Apple-made smartphones.
Pre-orders for the iPhone 4S will start on all three carriers (AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint) tomorrow. But Sprint won’t only be selling the iPhone 4S. It will also have the iPhone 4 ready for its customers. And for that model, the Now Network has already started taking pre-orders.
The price is exactly what Apple announced: $99 with a new two-year contract. The only version available comes with 8 GB of internal storage space. Sprint would have sold the iPhone 3GS as well, but that is still exclusive to AT&T for technical reasons – Apple never made a CDMA variant of it (that would work on either Verizon or Sprint).
If you pre-order at Sprint today, you’ll be charged immediately and your brand new iPhone 4 will arrive in your hands on October 14 or 15.
So if you’re interested, go get yourself an iPhone 4 from Sprint right now.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- CDMA iPhone 4 (for Verizon?) to come in Q4
- Verizon iPhone 4 pre-orders available starting tomorrow
- Sprint iPhone 5 and iPhone 4 expected to be released in October
- Rumor: Apple places orders for 10 million CDMA iPhones. Verizon impatiently waiting
- Black 64 GB Samsung Galaxy S III now up for pre-order in the UK, yours for £600