Today is a very sad day. We have lost one of the most influential leaders in the tech industry. Steve Jobs, the co founder and former CEO of Apple, has just passed away at the age of 56.
He had just stepped down from the CEO position and left the success of Apple in Tim Cook’s hands. He affected the tech industry greatly with the creation of Apple, one of most valuable companies in America, and at his other ventures such as Pixar Animations.
Below is one of Steve Jobs’ greatest speeches, his 2005 Stanford Commencement Address. Our condolences go to the family of Steve.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Steve Jobs tells user “We don’t track anyone”
- Steve Jobs about the Apple Tablet: “the most important thing I’ve ever done”
- LG YouTube partnership to include online video on LG phones
- HBO Go app to allow streaming to iPad, iPhone, and Android devices
- An iPhone Christmas! Spending Apple’s $200 billion cash hoard on…