We saw both of these entry-level devices, the MyTouch and MyTouchQ, listed as “coming soon” on T-Mobile’s site yesterday. T-Mobile officially revealed both devices today.
The MyTouch spots a 3.8-inch screen, while the MyTouchQ spots a 3.5-inch screen with a full QWERTY sliding keyboard. Both devices will ship with Android 2.3 along with a 1.0 GHz processor, and a 5 megapixel camera with 720p video recording(The MyTouch will have a front-facing camera as well). Both smartphones will also come in two different colors.
No exact release date or price has been given for either the MyTouch or MyTouchQ, but will be “available in time for the holiday season” in the press release. We will keep you updated on the status of both of these devices.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide to be released July 27th?
- T-Mobile adds Huawei Springboard with Google and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 to tablet lineup
- Huawei’s T-Mobile myTouch and myTouch Q officially launching on August 8, Android ICS nowhere to be found
- T-Mobile annouces myTouch 4G Slide
- T-Mobile myTouch HD announced, comes with Froyo, video calling and “4G speeds”