Announced yesterday evening, the brand new HTC Sensation XL (previously known as HTC Runnymede and HTC Bass) may be launched sooner than we’d hoped.
While HTC said the new Android Gingerbread smartphone would be released in early November, Clove now has unveiled that it’s expecting the first stock to arrive in the UK on October 24. The retailer is currently asking £486 (about €562 or $755) for the Sensation XL.
Like the HTC Titan (which runs Windows Phone Mango), the HTC Sensation XL features a 4.7 inch WVGA display, 1.5GHz single core processor, HSPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, GPS, 8MP rear camera with 720p video recording, 1.3MP front-facing camera, and 16GB of internal memory. The Sensation XL also comes with Beats audio technology (a feature that’s missing from the Titan).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Sensation XL introduced in India
- HTC Sensation XL launched by Vodafone UK
- HTC Sensation XE and Sensation XL launched by Vodafone Australia
- Nokia Lumia 900 and HTC Titan II now available at AT&T, Windows Phone fans rejoice
- New HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio gets official