LG has decided to collaborate with German fashion house Jil Sander for its first Windows Phone Mango device. Called “Jil Sander Mobile”, the phone is a slightly redesigned LG Optimus 7.
Apart from coming with the latest version of Windows Phone, the handset features a 3.8 inch WVGA display, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, 5MP autofocus camera, 1GHz single-core Qualcomm processor, and 16GB of internal memory. There’s also a Jil Sander app that “creates a dynamic interface between users and its seasonal collections, connecting to social media activities and sharing extra content.” Yeah, whatever.
You can see the new Windows Phone Mango handset here at Jil Sander’s website (a quite annoying Flash-based website that can take ages to load). A promo video of the device is embedded below:
The Jil Sander Windows Phone Mango handset should be available starting today in the UK, Germany, Italy, France and Austria. Reportedly, the handset costs only about €300, and interested customers should also be able to find it online here (although I don’t see it there yet).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG E906 Jil Sander Mobile with Windows Phone Mango now available in the UK for £299.99
- UK: LG E906 Jil Sander Mobile with Windows Phone Mango now just £149.99, 50% off the launch price
- LG Fantasy with Windows Phone Mango caught in the wild
- LG Fantasy / Miracle E740 with Windows Phone Mango appears in new photos
- HTC readying a 16MP Windows Phone 7 handset?