Leaks and tidbits of information about Verizon’s upcoming Samsung Stratosphere have been popping up here and there since August. However, it now seems that this device’s launch is very close indeed.
The user manual for the Stratosphere has been leaked to Droid Life, alongside some more renders of the phone, and full specs. This isn’t the first time we have seen the Stratosphere’s specs leaked, but here’s a quick refresher on what you can expect.
The Samsung Stratosphere will have a 4-inch 480×800 touchscreen, a 5 MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash and 480p video capture, a 1.3 MP front-facing camera, a 1 GHz processor, 4 GB of built-in storage, microSD card support (a 4 GB card being preinstalled), 4G LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, and a full physical side-sliding QWERTY keyboard. It will run Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
The Samsung Stratosphere will become available on October 13, which is this coming Thursday. Pricing information hasn’t been leaked yet, but judging by the specs, this should be one affordable 4G LTE device.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Samsung Stratosphere specs leaked
- 4G LTE Verizon Samsung Stratosphere with QWERTY officially announced, out on October 13
- Verizon Samsung Stratosphere with 4G LTE and QWERTY keyboard now available for $149.99
- Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II now available at Verizon, sliding QWERTY keyboard in tow
- Samsung Stratosphere will be available for $79 at Staples