Motorola and Verizon are getting ready to announce a new product next week, on October 18.
While the invitation for the event and the teaser video released by Motorola (both seen below) don’t say what exactly will be unveiled, we can see that it’s going to be a device that’s “faster, thinner, smarter and stronger.”
The new Motorola Spyder (or whatever it will be called in the end) should be the first Android smartphone to have a 4.3 inch qHD Super AMOLED display. It should also offer other high-end features, including LTE connectivity, dual-core processor, 8MP rear camera, and an “HD front-facing camera.” We’ll let you know what exactly is going to be announced by Verizon and Moto as soon as it happens.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Motorola Spyder and Xoom 2 show up in new photos
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR goes on pre-order tomorrow for $299
- Motorola Droid Bionic will run Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread – confirmed (apparently)
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 4 gets its DLNA certification
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 4 to be launched on February 9?