The Blackberry Bold 9900 has been available for $299.99 from T-Mobile since the beginning of September, but we have yet to see a white version. The original Blackberry Bold 9000 was initially only available in black, but later was available in white. Today, a white Blackberry Bold 9900 was spotted at a technical exhibition in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
If you are unfamiliar with the Bold 9900, it spots a 4.53-inch body(2.8-inch touchscreen), 768 MB of RAM, 8 GB of internal storage, a 5 megapixel camera, 720p HD recording, Blackberry OS 7.0, support for T-Mobile’s 4G HSPA+ network, and arguably the best QWERTY keyboard ever on a phone.
No carrier in the US nor RIM has mentioned anything about a white Blackberry Bold 9900. It could very well be after market parts(ex. getting your device painted white by a company such as Colorware) or it could be the real device such as what happened with the Bold 9000. In my opinion, all white devices just look so much more luxurious than their all black counter parts. We will keep you updated on the status of the white Blackberry Bold 9900.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Bold 9650 (Essex) coming to Verizon on May 27. White Bold 9700 for T-Mobile spotted
- Red BlackBerry Bold 9780 also coming soon?
- Canada: Bell will launch the BlackBerry Bold 9780 on November 2 and the HTC Desire Z on November 3
- T-Mobile USA to launch the BlackBerry Bold 9900 in white
- BlackBerry Bold to launch exclusively on AT&T this summer