Best Buy has announced that it’s going to sell “all models of Apple’s iPhone.” Needless to say, this includes the new iPhone 4S, which will be available at Best Buy with contracts from AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint (yes, T-Mobile is missing from the list, because Apple didn’t consider the carrier is important enough to have an iPhone of its own).
The iPhone 4S can be already pre-ordered at Best Buy, and will be launched on October 14 (as you probably already know).
Prices (on contract) for the 4S will start at $199 for the 16GB edition, going up to $399 for the 64GB edition.
After the iPhone 4S is launched, the iPhone 4 8GB will be offered for $99 on contract, and the iPhone 3GS for free (also on contract – available only with AT&T service). Customers can check out all iPhone models here at Best Buy.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Vodafone UK drops iPhone 4S prices before launch
- The world’s most luxurious iPhone collection launched by Swiss company Golden Dreams
- Cricket announces iPhone 4S and iPhone 4, becomes the first American pre-paid carrier to do that
- China Unicom to start selling iPhones on October 30
- iPhone 3G S launched by 3 Italy for a good price – starting at €99