Available at O2 UK in a black version since spring, the Samsung Galaxy Ace can now be bought from the British network in purple, too.
I’ve never seen the Ace in purple before, so this must be an O2 exclusive (for the moment at least). Apart from the different color, the smartphone hasn’t changed: it comes with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, a 3.5 inch HVGA touchscreen display, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, 5MP rear camera, 800MHz processor, and a 2GB memory card pre-installed.
O2 is offering both the black and the purple Galaxy Ace for free on plans starting at £10.50 per month. You can check out the purple version here (the link won’t work if you’re outside the UK).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Desire C with Android 4.0 ICS launched in the UK by Three, Clove
- White Samsung Galaxy Ace announced (in South Korea)
- Motorola Razr i launched by Orange and T-Mobile in the UK
- Waiting for the Samsung Galaxy S4, Sprint readies the launch of Galaxy S III in purple
- Purple Sprint HTC Evo 3D on its way to Best Buy