Expected to be officially introduced next week, the Motorola Spyder (which may be called Droid HD or Droid RAZR in the end) has appeared in another couple of leaked photos. And this time we can clearly see Verizon’s logo on it, as well as the 4G LTE logo.
The Spyder should become Moto’s first smartphone to feature a 4.3 inch qHD Super AMOLED display. Other than that, its specs seem to be on par with the specs of AT&T’s new Motorola Atrix 2, including a dual-core processor, and an 8MP rear camera with 1080p video recording.
Another upcoming Android device that’s been spotted in new unofficial photos is the Motorola Xoom 2 tablet (which, of course, should also be announced by Verizon – maybe at the same time with the Spyder).
This particular Xoom 2 is the 8.2 inch version (there will be a 10.1 inch version as well), and we don’t know a lot about it. But more details should be unveiled soon, so stick around.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Motorola Spyder (Droid HD / RAZR) to be announced next week
- Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR / Spyder / Droid HD specs leaked
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid HD and Droid Bionic show up in photos
- New Motorola Droid Bionic hands-on photos show up
- New Motorola Xoom 2 and Xoom 2 Media Edition coming soon