Although we still can’t say when exactly AT&T’s HTC Titan will be released (since the carrier hasn’t provided a launch date other than “Q4”), we have news that should be of interest to all those who are planning to buy a Windows Phone Mango handset from AT&T.
If the image seen below is to be believed, AT&T and HTC are getting ready to include the Titan in a BOGO (buy one get one free) offer. If this turns out to be true, the BOGO offer will likely be available only to those who sign up for a new contract agreement with AT&T.
Reportedly, the BOGO mention has appeared over at the official Windows Phone Facebook page, but now it’s not there anymore.
In case you want to get the HTC Titan unlocked in the US, the handset is already available for pre-order – but it’s not cheap: $799.
The Titan is 9.9mm thin, and features a large 4.7 inch WVGA display, 1.5GHz single core processor, HSPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 5.1 surround sound, 8MP rear camera with f/2.2 lens and 720p video recording, 1.3MP front facing camera, and 16GB of internal memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Titan (Eternity) and Radar (Omega) with Windows Phone Mango announced
- Nokia Lumia 900 and HTC Titan II now available at AT&T, Windows Phone fans rejoice
- AT&T’s HTC Titan II hits the FCC with LTE in tow
- HTC Titan and Radar with Windows Phone Mango available for pre-order in the UK
- AT&T intros three Windows Phone Mango handsets: HTC Titan, Samsung Focus S and Focus Flash