Already announced for AT&T in the US (where it should become available starting October 16), the new Motorola Atrix 2 will also be introduced in other markets around the world.
According to Motorola, the Atrix 2 will be “subsequently launched in China, Asia, Middle East and Latin America.” As you can see, Europe is currently not in Moto’s plans when it comes to this particular handset, and we don’t know if it will ever be.
Regardless of that, the new Atrix bests the original model introduced earlier this year with a larger qHD display (4.3 inches), a dual-core processor, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, an 8MP rear camera with 1080p video recording, and HSPA 21Mbps.
In the US, the Motorola Atrix 2 will cost $99.99 on contract. There’s no word on its price off-contract, but it’s probably around $500.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T Motorola Atrix 2 now available, already $50 cheaper at Amazon
- Motorola XT860 4G to be launched by Bell on August 9?
- Motorola Atrix HD LTE could land at Bell Canada on August 14
- AT&T’s Motorola Atrix 4G now even cheaper at Amazon: $129
- AT&T’s Motorola Atrix HD available today. Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy Nexus now costs $99.99