The Samsung Galaxy W was announced in August, when the Korean phone maker decided to change its naming scheme for Android-powered smartphones. The Galaxy W was launched alongside other Android-powered smartphones, but it was the highest-specced out of the bunch.
It now looks like the Galaxy W is on its way to T-Mobile in the USA. Press shots of T-Mobile’s version of this handset have been leaked to PocketNow. Here’s the phone in all its glory:
Unlike the internationally-selling version, T-Mobile won’t launch this as the Galaxy W, according to TmoNews. The magenta carrier will be selling it as the Samsung Exhibit II 4G, trying to imply that it’s the successor to the Samsung Exhibit 4G, which it launched back in June.
The Samsung Exhibit II 4G is expected to come with a 3.7-inch touchscreen, a 1.4 GHz single-core processor, a 5 MP camera, and the T679 model number. The Exhibit II 4G will be a very capable midranger, and, if priced correctly, may be able to sell very well.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Exhibit now available at T-Mobile
- T-Mobile Samsung Exhibit II 4G gets official, in Walmart stores tomorrow
- T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy S III LTE and Galaxy Exhibit get purported release dates
- Samsung Galaxy Exhibit: a Galaxy S III mini for T-Mobile USA
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S III LTE, Galaxy Exhibit, and BlackBerry Z10 release dates leak