We initially saw the Acer Iconia Smart S300 back in Febuary. Today, the Acer Iconia Smart S300 hit the FCC and got the full FCC teardown treatment.
This behemoth of a device features a 4.8-inch screen with 1024 x 480 resolution. The Iconia Smart S300 also spots a single core 1GHz MSM8255 SnapDragon processor, Android 2.3, 512MB of SDRAM, microSD card expandable up to 32GB, GSM/WCDMA network support, a 2 megapixel front-facing camera, and a 8 megapixel camera in the rear.
We don’t have an exact release date or price, but the FCC teardown is a good indication that the device will head to the US in the near future. We will keep you updated on the status of the Acer Iconia Smart S300.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Acer Iconia Smart finally available in the UK for £389.99
- Acer Iconia now available at Best Buy for $450
- Acer Iconia Smart (phone) may get Honeycomb. Iconia Tab A100 and A500 tablet hands on preview #MWC11
- Rogers Acer Iconia Tab A501 now available for $199.99 with 3-year contract
- Acer Iconia Tab A500 to cost just $400 and come with $50 gift card at Target starting on July 17