If you’re in Canada and your carrier of choice is SaskTel, listen up – here’s some good news. SaskTel now sells the white Samsung Galaxy S II 4G. So if you were after Samsung’s latest high-end Android handset, but wanted to get it in something other than black, here’s your chance.
The white Galaxy S II can be yours if you agree to part with $149.99 and sign a new three-year contract with the carrier. Otherwise, you can also get the phone for $249.99 with a two-year commitment, $449.99 with a one-year service agreement, or $619.99 on prepaid or monthly plans. If you’re interested, head over here at SaskTel and place an order.
If you’d like a high-end device not made by Samsung, in fact not even running Android, then you’ll unfortunately have some more waiting to do. Though not too much. We’re talking, of course, about the recently unveiled Apple iPhone 4S. SaskTel will sell Apple’s new smartphone starting on October 28, which is two weeks from tomorrow (which, incidentally, is when the iPhone 4S will first go on sale). Still, Apple fans, don’t be angry. Be patient. Good things come to those who wait, no?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Canada: Samsung Galaxy 550 to be sold by SaskTel for $29.99 with three-year contract
- AT&T’s iPhone 4S to show “4G” in the status bar
- Canada: SaskTel offers the iPhone 4 for just $59 on contract until September 30
- Bell’s white Samsung Galaxy S II will be available on October 7
- White iPhone 4 coming to Verizon, too?