LG S367 is the latest dual SIM phone introduced by the South Korean company. Announced in Ukraine, the S367 is a candybar that looks far more elegant than LG’s previous dual SIM candybar (the A230).
The LG S367 measures 117 x 50.9 x 11.5 mm and features a 2.4 inch QVGA display, GSM / EDGE connectivity, push email, media player, FM radio, Bluetooth 2.1, 2MP camera, MicroSD card support (up to 8GB), and a 900 mAh battery.
In Ukraine, the new LG S367 will be available starting lat October / early November for 1,200 UAH (about €109 or $150). The phone also appears at LG Lithuania, LG Latvia, and LG Estonia. Mobile-review has it that the handset will be released in Russia, too.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Cheap and simple LG GB210 unveiled
- Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Grand to be launched in February in Europe. Price seems high
- Cheap Philips Xenium X116 dual SIM phone announced
- LG A155 (with dual SIM) and LG A120 unveiled
- Samsung intros new dual SIM phones: C3322, E2232 and E1182