The upcoming HTC Vigor for Verizon has so far been leaked so many times that just keeping track of all the different rumored info has become pretty hard. On top of that, we’ve heard three different brands under which this device is said to launch. Aside from Vigor, it may also be called Incredible HD or Rezound, according to previous rumors.
But of course, Vigor may just be a codename. If so, then what will this phone sell as? Well, if this new leak is to be believed, it’s going to be the HTC Rezound after all. Droid Life has received a shot of Verizon’s device management system that shows the upcoming Android-powered smartphone named Rezound.
So it seems pretty clear. If it’s made it to Verizon’s systems as the Rezound, it will probably make it to the market as the Rezound as well.
The HTC Rezound is said to come with a dual-core processor, HD touchscreen, Beats audio integration, and 4G LTE support. If these rumored specs turn out to be true, then this will certainly be one of the top phones in the coming months.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s HTC Vigor (Rezound) spotted in live photos
- HTC Vigor gets listed for a moment in the Netherlands, photo included
- Verizon Galaxy Nexus (Droid Prime) and HTC Rezound (Vigor) launch pegged for Nov. 10th. Price- $299
- Verizon’s Samsung Stratosphere to arrive at RadioShack on October 6, HTC Vigor on October 20
- HTC Rezound render revealed online