Although they still haven’t been properly announced, the BlackBerry Bold 9790 and the BlackBerry Curve 9380 have been recently confirmed by RIM on its developer’s blog, where simulators for both devices are now available.
According to the Canadian company, the 9380, which could be launched under the name of BlackBerry Curve Touch, features a 3.2 inch touchscreen display with 360 x 480 pixels. We also know – from previously leaked details – that the 9380 (pictured below) should come with NFC, a 5MP camera with 720p video recording, and an 800 MHz processor.
As for the Bold 9790, this will feature a 2.44 inch touchscreen display with the same 360 x 480 pixels resolution, full QWERTY keyboard, NFC, 5MP camera, 1.2GHz processor, and 8GB of internal memory.
RIM didn’t say when the new BlackBerry 9380 and 9790 will be launched, but it should happen before the end of the year. We’ll let you know when we have more details on this.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Bold 9790, Curve 9380 and Curve 9350 officially announced in India
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 headed to Vodafone, O2 UK
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 and BlackBerry Curve 9380 officially announced
- AT&T’s Blackberry Bold 9900 to be launched “soon”
- New BlackBerry Curve 9380 poses alongside the Torch 9850